Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meal Plan

I'm trying to go ahead and meal plan today because I have yet to go to the grocery store this week. Here is what's on sale and what I'm hoping to use in my plan:

H.E.B.
Whole Chickens .67/lb
Center-cut pork chops 1.77/lb
Bacon 2/$4

Kroger
1lb carrots .97
Kraft cheese 3/$5
Boar's Head turkey breast 6.99/lb
5lbs russet potatoes 1.99

Here's my plan based on that and what I have on-hand:

Sunday:
We are having a cookout, so I'll be picking up my free Oscar Mayer hot dogs and putting together baked beans and some yummy salsa.

Monday:
Pork Chop Casserole with homemade bread

Tuesday:
roast chicken, fresh green beans from the garden, baked or mashed potatoes

Wednesday:
Turkey Club sandwiches with homemade fries

Thursday:
leftovers

Friday:
bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, toast

Saturday:
Homemade pizza

1 comment:

Fat and frugal said...

I want to come eat with you :)

Helen/Lucy/Fat&Frugal*

*Just getting started with this one... as if we've mastered the first one!